Some Lessons Learned In 2007Saturday January 12, 2008 - Author: NightStorm - No Comments
Yeah yeah, I know… I’m late. So sue me. I was actually considering skipping this whole thing, and moving right into a different post all together, but instead I decided to just put it up anyway, and move on.
That’s my new way of life. Something goes wrong, just move on. It’s what got me to here, and it’s working out well so far. 😉
So, here we go. My list of things I learned through 2007.
What have I learned this year?
- Greyhound sucks. There is a reason it’s so cheap… that’s the only way someone would willingly spend more than 10 minutes on one of their busses. Personally though, I don’t think it balances out.
- The best relationship is the one that you never really notice is there until it smacks you right in the face.
- Laying Linoleum sucks… especially when you are very limited in your supply and operating under a “learn as you go” method.
- “Home” isn’t always the place you live. “Home” is the place you feel you belong.
- New Orleans rawks, and yes, Jino, Donna, Tony and Gail really are as cool in person as they are on the board.
- If someone acts like a nut, it’s very likely that the person truly is in need of mental care
- Suicide is nothing more than a cowards escape… which explains why only a coward would try it
- Once someone lies to your face once (be it about where they are, or who they are sleeping with), there is nothing to stop them from turning into nothing more than a pathological liar… the best thing you can do with a pathological liar is to get as far away from them as you can.
- Women with Russian ancestry are hot. Or at least one of them. 😉
- Don’t ever replace the toilet. If one ever requires replacing, just give up and get a new house.
- Being a “gamer” and living in a “gamer house” is probably one of the most expensive hobbies one can come across. But at least entertainment is always readily available (assuming you can wrestle the controller out of some one’s hand long enough).
- So there’s this guy… Murphy… he’s not cool.
- Sometimes, it’s not about the destination, but in the journey you took to get there.
I’m here. And I’m happy. I hope you all are as well. Take care.
Categories: Random Posting